Tuesday, August 4, 2009


I am not homesick at all! 
After seeing so much of the city during class yesterday, Catherine and I walked around even more and, for the first time, I saw Grand Central Station, the Chrysler building, and Central Park. There's more but those were the big things. The market attached to Grand Central Station (Grand Central Market) was amazing. From a block away we were in awe of the chandelier tree in the entrance. When we figured out it was a "grocery store" we were floored. Then, we took the wrong train from Grand Central and ended up in Queens... 
Everyone was really nice but I'll never make that mistake again if I can help it. Did you all know they're doing an open casting call for extras on the next Sex and the City in Jersey? I wish we would've known so we could go!
I've heard a lot about the botanical gardens (mostly from my airplane man Harry) and I am really excited about going. AND I am ready to see Brooklyn!! I will post pictures to go with this soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment