Tuesday, August 4, 2009

day 2: brooklyntivities



Today was a lot easier than yesterday because I knew how hot it was going to be so I was very much prepared. I definitely got some good drawing time in also. Two of my favorite drawings came from the park under the Brooklyn bridge. Grimaldi's was so good. Just what i wanted for lunch! The Botanical Garden was absolutely amazing. It was my favorite thing we did today. There was so much you could draw, but my favorite were the lily pads. It was nice to sit in the shade right next to the water and draw them.

I'm including 2 pics from today's adventures in Brooklyn. The first is my favorite tree I saw at the botanical gardens-a weeping willow. The second one is the view standing almost under the Brooklyn Bridge on our way to the park. I love being up close to something so large that you normally admire from a distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment