Wednesday, August 11, 2010

See ya for now NYC! I'll be back!

I can't believe it's almost time to go back to Mississippi! This have been such an awesome trip and it has gone by entirely too fast for me. I have had so much fun and made some great friends! It has been such a great experience and I have gotten to do things and see things that I never have before. Visiting all of the museums was so cool and I learned what I like and what I don't like in artwork. I love huge paintings with lots of color and I like really small sculptures because I feel like I can hold it and its more intimate. Although I have really enjoyed it here and want to come back soon, I am ready to be at home in my own bed and my car! We have all for sure gotten workouts this week from walking everywhere! (I'm really not as lazy as I sound..) Haha! I do feel that I have grown as an artist and I am pleased with a lot of the drawings I got done while in New York. Mrs. Haney was a fantastic instructor! She knows a lot about the city and how to get around here, which has been very helpful. I actually feel like I can somewhat get around the city on my own now and I thought that would be impossible! Maybe I will get to put that knowledge to use the next time I am here. It has been awesome and am already ready to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment