Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bye bye big city!

Well the NYC trip is coming to a fast end. Ive had so much fun, but Im totally ready to go home and sit under a big tree! I know for a fact Im not a city girl. I like sitting in my hammock and walking in the grass! I really enjoyed seeing all the museums. I GOT to see some really awesome art work and got to take some fabulous photos. I have taken 2 black and white rolls of film and 1 color roll. I can not wait to develop them when I get back home! Im glad I got the chance to come on this trip. I have made some great friends and had way to many laughs! The Pod hotel has been great but I have to say the rooms are really small! Working in the room with sarah has been a whole lot of fun and super messy! Thank goodness our art is due at 4:00 and our room is somewhat clean...! When I'm sitting in our room I feel like I'm in Crosby hall. We always leave our door wide open and all the foreign people laugh and talk as they walk by our room. We laugh too cause we know our room looks just like a college dorm! Sorry House cleaning! You are going to have to work extra hard! Overall the trip has been great. I would do it again! Thanks Mrs. Haney for putting up with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment