Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bye bye NY!

Well I hate to say it but we are leaving tomorrow... Time has flown! I have really gotten a lot out of this trip though, I have acquired a more worldly concept by coming here. I have grown to appreciate the slow steady pace of the south even more, but that's not to say I don't like it here either. I love the rush of all the people and all the different languages, the art, the constant energy is exciting- and anyone who knows me, knows I love excitement! This place has taught me there is a lot more out there to go do and see. I have gotten to see so many different, and world famous kinds of art. I got to eat all kinds of great food too, made some great relationships, and got to sit back and watch the craziness as I sketched it all onto my paper. It has been a great experience coming here and doing this, I would definitely do it again. I'll miss ya until next time New York!... Barcelona anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment