Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Da station

Well I'm so glad I'm smart! I decide to tell the girls that we were going to eat dinner in Grand Central Station. We all brought our sketch book and got some food in and drawing too. We stayed there until our section we sat in closed. Then we headed upstairs and sat on the side of the wall. We stayed there for a good while drawing all the people going by until 10:30 or so. We got to experience the fire alarm getting pulled and got to see the police officers at all the doors. There were A LOT of them! I overheard a man talking who said a police officer had bomb dogs there, but nothing was wrong... just some dumb kid that pulled the alarm. I had so much fun seeing so many people in such a short time and I think I probably saw over 15,000 people just today! maybe more...

No comments:

Post a Comment