Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aug 11 Blog

I can't believe it is my last day in New York. I had such an amazing time- but it literally feels like I got here yesterday. I would love to come back and vacation and draw some more. I am amazed at how much we did in so little time- going to who knows how many museums and galleries. I was fortunate enough to get a long with the other girls in the class- I made new friends which is a total bonus. We have definitely gotten closer and made a lot of great memories. Our fun literally never stops... well if it does it is for a VERY brief moment. We have gone to amazing restaurants and stores and most definitely bought our share of stuff... Ms. Haney included :) haha.

I really think my sketches gradually got better. I definitely practiced. I can tell I improved a lot- my lines got straighter, my shading was better, and I really challenged myself. New York is such an amazing place to learn how to draw or to practice drawing. All of the different kinds of people and different buildings- it's amazing. I don't think anyone could ever get bored of drawing in NYC- there will always be something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment