Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hi there!

Hey, I'm Emilie. I'm from Columbia, LA (little town south of Monroe). We don't even have a Wal-Mart. I'm a senior art major and hopefully heading to LSU next year for grad school in architecture.

I enjoy getting to know new people and traveling so that makes draw NY all that much more appealing to me. Love thrilling things like stunt planes and mtn climbing but also enjoy reading and being a couch potato. Almost all of my money goes to good food and live music.  I have a dog, Petey, who is a great little walking buddy and tail-wagger. 

On this trip, I would like to further my drawing skills and learn how to let my drawing environment influence my work. I'm excited to figure out how to portray such a fast pace city on a single piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment