Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello!

Hi everyone! I am Catherine Cartwright! I am from Memphis, TN and next year I will be a senior, even though I am not sure if I will be finished to graduate in May! I am really excited about this class and getting to know everyone since I only know a couple of you! I have a wide range of interests so I cannot wait to get to NYC and explore everything! I am actually an Art History major, so some of you studio art majors will have to help me out with my compositions!

I am looking forward to getting to know more people and broadening my horizons! I am also very excited to be submerged into the wonderful culture of NYC...I have never taken an art class in such an influential city and I am excited to see the work that we all produce there. Mainly I hope to come back home with a great experience, different points of view and of course with better drawing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment