Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hey everyone! i'm so excited to be in new york with all of you. this will be my second trip to the big apple. i'd like to tell you a few things about me so you can know me a little better! i was raised in ridgeland, ms. i have a brother and a sister both younger than me. i attended jackson prep in middle and high school. although i'm not that good at yoga i love it. i also like photography, traveling, biking and just hanging out. i plan to work at the brilliant easel this fall.

I hope to gain more knowledge about art throughout the trip. I would love to come home with some drawings i could use in my portfolio. Next semester will be my junior year and  I will apply for my BFA in graphic design. I hope the knowledge I gain will help me succeed with my future career plans.

cant wait to learn more about all of you,

xoxo
dora lee

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dora Lee! I hope you can use some of this work in your BFA interview as well.

    ReplyDelete